Menu

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Handy Help at Home for a Single Dad

Let me put this on the record: I am not the new male member of a WAHM club, ^_^ although I have some friends in one of these great blog communities. Now, that’s clear. Aside from my son’s nanny, I don’t have any help at home. Thus I do most of the stuff here, which I am beginning to enjoy, actually. With this new and exciting role at home, I really need a lot of help. So, where do I turn to? Right –the internet. Particularly, finding the right Dyson vacuum cleaner for my household cleaning chores. Interestingly, with Dyson’s new web site lay-out and design, I can easily browse and find the vacuum cleaner I need for the carpet and for cleaning my car. Moreover, they have all the accessories and spare parts I need. These are neatly categorized in the site, so that anyone can easily find what they need for a particular model. Now, what do I need more? Oh yeah, I know, I need a wife. ^^, Okey, that’s a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts ^_~