Menu

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

To hell with circumstances, I create opportunities!

I do not believe in luck. So, when somebody tells me, "Good luck!" I'd usually smile and politely thank the person. In my mind, I do not need luck, I need to start working -now!creating opportunities

Some people are appalled by the idea that there is no such thing as luck or fate.

I believe that we determine our destiny. We are responsible for what happened with our life, and what has become of us. We make choices, and those choices could breed good or bad --not luck.

They say opportunity comes when we least expect it. I'd say opportunity comes when we expect it, and when we are ready to take it. If you think this way, everything falls in a different perspective.

The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts ^_~