Menu

Monday, October 20, 2008

What is the best way to a healthy lifestyle?

We all know the answer to that. Forgive my being rhetorical there. Balance diet and exercise. However simplistic, the Surgeon General will always insist on these two. Easier said than done. We love to recommend it but we can’t hardly do it. Because these require discipline and consistency, which most of us struggle with. We would rather take the easier and quicker way through safe diet pills or surgical procedures.

I quit smoking and drinking three years ago. However, driving less and staying at home most of the time has caused my belly bag to grow a little bigger than usual. I realized that my eating habit changed considerably when I started working at home. What used to be a no breakfast and no supper typical workday is now substituted with an average of 3 square meals and 4 snacks a day. Whew! I definitely need to trim-down my eating habit, or else I might be forced to visit the Surgeon General for an unpalatable reason. Oh, I should exercise too. He he.