Menu

Monday, January 19, 2009

Sexiness is an attitude

We define sexiness in different ways but mostly in relation to ‘sex’ or one is wearing sexy or revealing clothes. Take these quotes for example:
“I like someone who is a little crazy but coming from a good place. I think scars are sexy because it means you made a mistake that led to a mess.” ~Angelina Jolie

“When somebody gives you a sexy look, you know they're trying. It's terrible! But when you smile, it's so much sexier!”~Joseph Addison

“From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.”~Bette Davis

“If you're going to be sexy in a photo, you'd better be thinking about sex rather than about being sexy.”~ Peta Wilson
See what I mean? I like these two better because they narrow on the issue of attitude rather than what is seen:
“Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not going too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy.” ~ Jennifer Aniston

“I love life and I love that about people... I adore the human experience, I really adore the ... I love the contradictions of people... I don't mind being sexy and girlish and womanly, and all those things at the same time... smart and very” ~ Jewel (American Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist)
Sexiness is an attitude. More often you do not need to wear sexy lingerie to feel and project that you are sexy. It is something that you exude, from within. I do not mean here an open invitation for casual sex, but something that is more attractive and powerful. With or without the sexy lingerie, one can always feel, and evoke sexiness; however, I must admit, wearing sexy lingerie can make a big difference. ^^